Government of Delhi recruitment 2016-17 notification 550 posts: Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Senior Residents (tenure posts of 03 years) on regular basis in MAMC, Lok Nayak Hospital, GIPMER, G.T.B. Hospital & GNEC, New Delhi.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 03rd October 2016
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:-550 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree in concerned speciality from recognized university and must possess DMC registration from the concerned speciality /super specialty.
Application Fee:- Rs. 500/- for general and OBC candidates in the form of demand draft preferably from State Bank of India issued in favour of "M.D Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi" payable at New Delhi (Non-refundable). SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the following prescribed format along with Demand Draft, attested copies of all testimonials/Certificates. The application complete in all respect must reach the office of the Additional Medical Superintendent (Admn.), Room no. 005, Administrative Block, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi-02 by 03/10/2016 upto 04:00 PM.
- Dates and time of Interview will be displayed on Notice Board of all the above named Hospitals and also on official website www.lnh.delhigovt.nic.in. The candidates are advised to visit the website regularly. No separate information or call letter will be issued for the same. Applications of candidates not fulfilling the above criteria will be rejected and will not be eligible to appear for interview.
- Candidates must bring all Certificates/Documents/Proof of awards/Publications in original and 02 recent passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Candidates, if working on regular basis, must produce NOC from present employer.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for the interview.
- After the selection process is over, the allocation of institution will be decided as per the choice and merit list, in a Counseling Session. The date, time & place of counseling will be intimated on the departmental website given above.
- Once the candidate is selected and hospital allotted, further establishment work in r/o the candidate will be done by the respective hospital.