Government of Punjab recruitment 2016-17 notification 100 posts: Online applications are invited for Recruitment test to fill following posts in the Department of Irrigation, Punjab.
Job Location:- Punjab
Last Date:- 05th October 2016
Name of Post:- Sub-Divisional Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-100 Posts (Civil-90 Posts & Mechanical-10 Posts)
- Age Limit:- As on 01.01.2016
General:- 18 to 37 years
SC/ST/BC:- 18 to 42 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should possess a degree in Engineering in Civil / Mechanical from a recognized University or institution.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs.800/- & Rs.400/- for SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab candidates through Challan only.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://govt.thapar.edu/ from 14.09.2016 to 05.10.2016.
- Application Form and other details will be available at the website:- www.govt.thapar.edu.
- Candidate can apply only under one reserve category at one time, as applicable.
- Number of posts advertised or the reservation thereof etc., can be increased or decreased without assigning any reason and in this regard, the decision of Punjab Govt. shall be binding.
- Reservation will be as per policy of the State Government and the details of posts under various categories mentioned are provisional. Instructions issued by Govt. from time to time regarding reservation will apply in this recruitment.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged categories are required to deposit fee of Rs. Rs. 400/- only All others are required to deposit fee of Rs. 800/- only in cash through bank challan generated on submission of online application.
- Applications without fees or incomplete will be rejected without intimation.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website. Further the candidates are advised to keep checking the examination website for updates and information, if any.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant that he has in-time verified that the University/Institution from which he has acquired the academic qualification is duly approved by the competent authority in the said stream on the date he has acquired the qualification. He must also be conscious about the legal aspects involved here. In the event that the department seeks any information in this regard and the Applicant is not able to in-time-produce the specified documents, his candidature shall be rejected without assigning any further opportunity. Such applicants may however be allowed to appear in the written test subject to the grant of Provisional Admit Card and the entire risk shall be borne by the Candidate.
- No extra weightage shall be admissible to the Applicants possessing higher qualification or experience.
- Mere issuance of Admit Card and appearing in the written test will not make candidate eligible for selection. After publication of final merit lists, department will conduct verification of requisite documents and eligibility conditions, any violation/wrong information will lead to disqualification of candidature. During Document Checking if any candidate fails to produce the original documents/certificates regarding qualification, category etc. he/she shall cease to have any right for selection and in that case the candidate next in the rank list shall be considered for selection. No claim whatsoever on this account shall be maintainable.
- Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994 and Punjab Irrigation Department (Group A) Service Rules, 2004 as amended from time to time will apply in this recruitment.
- All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.govt.thapar.edu. All contents detailed here on website shall prevail. All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed on this website.
- Applicants are advised to visit the website www.govt.thapar.edu and check their E-mail accounts (inbox as well as spam box) regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence with Department should be avoided. The place of exam and admit card will be available on website only.
- If any information/certificates/documents are found false at any stage, the registered candidate shall be liable for disqualification and prosecution in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- The Department of Irrigation, Punjab reserves the right to modify, alter or withdraw this recruitment notice at any point of time and without assigning any reason.