GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 15 posts: On Line applications are invited for the post of District Education Officer/District Primary Education Officer and its equivalent posts under Gujarat Educational Service, Class-1 (Administrative Branch) between date 1/12/2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 16/12/2016, 13.00 Hrs.
Advertisement Number:- 105/2016-17
GPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||District Education Officer/District Primary Education Officer|
|No of Post||15 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
GPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- District Education Officer/District Primary Education Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-15 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years As on 16.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Posses a Bachelor’s degree with First class or a Bachelor’s degree with a Second class and a Master’s degree with Second class in Arts or Science or Commerce of Law or Agriculture or an equivalent educational qualification obtained University established or recognized by or under the Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognised as such by law in India or from an institution deemed to be University under section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or an institution recognized by the Govrnment. Posses a degree in teaching or education or an equivalent of higher degree or Diploma in Education.
- For General Category: Rs.100/- + Postal Charge
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for GPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01.12.2016 to 16.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 01.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16.12.2016
(1) Out of above mentioned posts, no post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates.but Candidates having disability of BL-(Both legs affected but not Arms) , OL (One leg affected), OA (one arm) , OAL (one arm and one leg) or LV-(Low Vision Moderate group, i.e. with 40% and above up to 75% can apply in unreserved respective reserve category. Candidates other than prescribed above disabilities are not eligible to apply.
(2) In case of non-availability of women candidates in the respective categories, the post so reserved will be allotted to the male candidates belonging to the same category.
(3) The candidates belonging to SC Category can apply against Unreserved Category but the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
(4) Selection to the posts of Unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of SEBC, SC, ST and posts reserved for women candidates thereof shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective Categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the Commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.