GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 24 Posts : Gujarat Public Service commission invites application for the post of 24 Veterinary Officer, in Gujarat Animal Husbandry Service, Class-II, under Agriculture and Co-operation Department (Special Dive).
Job Location:- Gujarat
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Name of Post:- Veterinary Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-24 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 16th August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Candidates possess a Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) or a degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) from any of the Universities.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.nic.in from 1st August 2016 to 16th August 2016.
General instructions:- The number of candidate to be called for Interview test shall be about three times of the number of vacancies. If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Tests hall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection. The candidates having qualification from foreign University should produce necessary documents/proof regarding the recognition/equivalence of their degree. The candidates should produce formula/method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.