GRSE recruitment 2016-17 notification 21 posts: GRSE Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited invites application for the 21 posts of Junior Manager, Deputy General Manager & Various Vacancies in various disciplines.
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Last Date:- 10th September 2016
Name of Post:- Junior Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32900-58000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics. Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as subject at the degree level. OR Master’s degree in any subjects other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as subject at the degree level. OR Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level.
Name of Post:- Deputy General Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-14 Posts
- Age Limit:- 48 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12600-32500/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Degree in Engineering or equivalent in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil / Production / Naval Architecture with 15 years experience.
Application Fee:- Application fees of `500/- and Bank charges of `50/- (Total fees `550/-) to be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by the applicants (General / OBC only). Applicants belonging to SC / ST / PH / Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to apply:- All candidates have to submit application ONLINE through ‘Career section’ of GRSE website www.grse.nic.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2016 from 10.08.2016 to 10.09.2016. All candidates are required to apply ONLINE, take print out of auto generated filled in Application Format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE Copy of Application Fee Challan (applicable for General and OBC candidates), self-attested copies of testimonials / certificates in support of Date of Birth, Category, Educational & Professional qualification, Experience, Ex-Servicemen, PH etc. through ORDINARY POST only to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, so as to reach within the due date of 21 Sep 2016. The envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be superscribed with “GRSE Employment Notification No. OS: 04/16” and “Post Applied for …………………..”.
General Terms & Conditions:-
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her the right to be definitely considered for selection process.
- The experience mentioned against the post excludes any kind of traineeship including Management Trainee / Graduate Engineer Trainee etc.
- In addition to Basic pay, Industrial DA, HRA, other perks @50% of Basic Pay, CPF, Gratuity etc. are admissible as per the Company’s Rules. The present CTC per annum in CGM (E-8) grade is 22.88 lakhs, GM (E-7) grade is `19.3 lakhs, AGM (E-6) is `16.4 lakhs, DGM (E-5) is `14.7 lakhs, SM (E-4) is `13.0 lakhs and JM (E-0) is `5.7 lakhs. In addition, Performance Related Pay will be applicable.
- GRSE reserves the right to fill up all the posts based on suitability or increase / decrease the number of posts to be filled up or cancel any post or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason. In such cases the reservations will be as per the Govt. guidelines.
- Option of Hindi medium shall be given in interview.
- If selected, the candidates can be posted to any Unit / Project / location of the company.
- Final selection of candidates is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Recruitment Rules.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid travel re-imbursement as under: (a) Chief General Manager/ General Manager – Both ways Air fare by Economy class at actual (by shortest route from place of residence / place of work to Kolkata) whichever is less on production of tickets / receipts and Boarding Pass for incoming journey. (b) Deputy General Manager – Both ways AC II Tier Railway fare at actual (by shortest route from place of residence / place of work to Kolkata) whichever is less on production of tickets / receipts for incoming journey. (c) Junior Manager – Both ways AC III Tier Railway fare at actual (by shortest route from place of residence / place of work to Kolkata) whichever is less on production of tickets / receipts for incoming journey.
- The decision of GRSE in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of education and experience of the applicants.
- In case, at any time, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria, the candidature will summarily be rejected forthwith. In that event, no reimbursement of travelling expenses and medical expenses incurred for attending the interview will be made. Hence, candidate must ensure that he/she is absolutely meeting the eligibility criteria and other conditions advertised without any deviation.
- Furnishing of false information or concealment / suppression of factual information will render the candidate unfit for employment and GRSE will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Kolkata.