HCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: Applications are invited in the prescribed application form (appended below) from the eligible retired/voluntary retired candidates from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt./Semi Govt. organization including Defence service or Private organization of repute for Indian Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited.
Job Location:- Singhbhum (Jharkhand)
Date of Interview:- 03rd October 2016 at 10:00 AM
Name of Post:- Supervisor Electrical
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 63 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate 5(five) years post qualification experience in the underground metal mines OR B.Sc. with a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate 5(five) years post qualification experience in the underground metal mines OR Matric with a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate 8(eight) years post qualification experience in the underground metal mines.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form with self-attested photocopies of required documents and original certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar-832 103, District-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
1) The age and experience shall be reckoned as on 1st August, 2016.
2) Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Interview:- (a) Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth. (b)Mark Sheet / Certificate in support of academic / statutory qualifications and experience. (c) Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the govt. of India, if applicable. (d)Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority if seeking age relaxation.
3) In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / Caste, etc., the application shall be required to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
4) HCL reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
5) Selected candidate shall be liable to serve in any of the Company’s Units.
6) TA/DA etc. for appearing in Walk-in-Interview will not be admissible.
7) Any amendment / corrigendum shall be web hoisted only on the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com)