High Court of Bombay recruitment 2016-17 notification 56 posts: Applications are invited from prospective candidates for filling up various posts on the establishment of the High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji.
Job Location:- Panaji (Goa)
Last Date:- 26th September 2016
Name of Post:- Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:-32 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Possess University Degree, preference being given to the holders of possessing Degree in Law.
Name of Post:- Peon
- Total no. of Posts:-14 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 4440-7440/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1300/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should have passed at least VII Standard Examination.
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection process will be based on Examination in Shorthand, Typing and Viva-Voce.
Application Fee:- The Postal Order of Rs.600/- for the post of Personal Assistant, Rs.500/- for the post of Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)/Assistant Librarian/Cerk and Rs.200/- for the post of Peon/Sweeper, drawn in the name of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji-Goa.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may Apply in prescribed application form along with relevant attested copies of Certificate, character Certificate send by Registered Post to the Office of the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji-Goa 403001, on or before 26.09.2016.
- The candidates should send the application in the prescribed format duly filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with latest three passport size colour photographs of which one photograph should be affixed on the application and duly signed across in such a manner that part of the signature should come on photograph and remaining on portion of application form.
- Applications should be addressed to the “Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji -Goa- 403 001 and be sent only by R.P.A.D. or /Speed Post in an envelope, duly superscribed with the words “Application for the post of “………..(mention name of the post ) …………….” so as to reach this office by 5.30 p.m. on or before 8th August, 2016, during office timings i.e. within 45 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement. Candidates desiring to apply for more than one post will have to apply separately. Applications received thereafter or sent by any other mode such as Ordinary Post or by Hand Delivery will not be accepted. The Postal Order of Rs.600/- for the post of Personal Assistant, Rs.500/- for the post of Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)/Assistant Librarian/Cerk and Rs.200/- for the post of Peon/Sweeper, drawn in the name of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji-Goa, be also sent alongwith the application form for the aforesaid post to meet the expenses of processing the application.
- Self attested photo copies of the following documents should be annexed with the application :- i) Certificate or proof of date of birth. ii) Certificate/degree of having passed the qualifying examination and of higher educational qualification, if acquired. iii) Statement of marks obtained at the qualifying examination and of higher educational qualification, if acquired.. iv) Character certificate (issued on or after publication of this advertisement) from two respectable persons with whom the candidate is not related in any manner. v) Certificate about prescribed Computer Knowledge from credible institutions or government recognised institutions, wherever applicable as per the advertisement. vi) Certificate of requisite speed in typing and/or shorthand from institute recognised by Government or from Credible Institute, wherever applicable. vii) Caste Certificate/Social Status Certificate from such competent authority as prescribed from time to time. viii) Certificate/proof as to working knowledge of Konkani as under : 1) In the case of Government servants, certificate by any Gazetted Class-I Officer of their Office having knowledge of Konkani. 2) In case of others certificate by the Superintendents/ C.A.O. of the Court within whose jurisdiction the applicant resides or 3) as proof of knowledge of konkani, submit marksheet showing Konkani as the subject studied at school/ college level. ix) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card. x) 15 years Residence Certificate in Goa, issued by the Taluka Mamlatdar. xi) Experience certificate, wherever required.
- At the time of oral interview, the candidate shall produce original of the documents attached.
- If any particular furnished is found to be false to the knowledge of the candidate, he/she shall be disqualified. The willful suppression of any material fact shall be severely punished.
- Application incomplete or not in prescribed form or short of required document/s or received after the scheduled date shall be rejected.
- Those working in the Government Offices shall apply through the proper channel by R.P.A.D./Speed Post only.
- The candidate will have to appear for tests and interview at their own expenses on the date, time and place as may be informed by the Office of High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji.
- The candidate shall declare as to whether there is any criminal prosecution pending against him/her or has been held guilty or convicted by a Criminal Court or is facing disciplinary/criminal enquiry.