High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh recruitment 2016-17 notification 561 posts: High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the 561 posts of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Punjab & Haryana by way of Direct recruitment.
Advertisement Number:- 18C/SSSC/PB/2016
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|No of Post||561 posts|
|Last date to apply||24th October 2016|
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:-561 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 3200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
- For General Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM Categories State of Punjab candidates: Rs.500/-
- For General Category PHC of Punjab: Rs.500/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM Categories PHC of Punjab candidates: Rs.125/-
Candidates have to pay application fee through the Challan.
How to apply online for High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 26.09.2016 to 24.10.2016 (Step-I) & 27.10.2016 (Step-II).
Starting Date to Apply online: 26.09.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online (Step-I): 24.10.2016
Last Date to Application Fee in Bank: 27.10.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online (Step-II): 27.10.2016
- The application can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the Society For Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C) directly except in case of „Government Employees‟ as detailed in term D (vi) The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft/I.P.O. & Net Banking will not be accepted.
- A candidate, whether he/she belongs to General or reserve category, can submit only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one application are received, his/her all applications may be rejected.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions of recruitment not covered in the above Notice shall be regulated as per the instructions of the Punjab Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General Conditions of Services) Rules, 1997 as amended time to time.
- The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be extended to the applicants of reserved categories of other states (except age relaxation to Government employees as provided in Rules).
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entitle the applicant to be called for examination. Hon‟ble Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
- The certificate for the Claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority. The said certificate must be latest.
- The admission of applicants at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any stage before or after the said process and even after the completion of selection process, if it is found that an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice and with consequential effect.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking of original testimonials/interaction.
- HELPLINE:- For any technical help regarding the filling of the online Application form, the applicant can call at Helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542 or 9115898394 between 10:00 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M. For any other query regarding terms and conditions of Advertisement, applicants can call at Phone No.0172- 2722012 of S.S.S.C. on all working days between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00P.M. For depositing of fee related issues, applicant can call at Mobile Phone of Bank authorities 9780762998, 9779074638 during banking hours.
- Category once filled by the candidates shall be sacrosanct and no change shall be permitted at any stage of the recruitment process, thereafter.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect shall be liable to be rejected summarily.
- The venue, date and time of the exam will be informed on the website www.sssc.gov.in. They are advised to visit website of S.S.S.C. and to check their Email (inbox as well as spam box) regularly. However, it shall be the responsibility of the candidates to keep them updated about the same. S.S.S.C. shall not be responsible in any manner in case, candidate could not appear in the exam/any other stage due to non visiting of website, where important information regarding different stages in uploading/ or for getting the E- mail in spam box of email account of the candidate.
- The result will be displayed on website www.sssc.gov.in
- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time before the completion of selection process without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
- The applicant should fulfil the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 27.10.2016 (last date of Registration Step-II).
- The original documents shall be produced by the candidates as and when demanded.
- Hon‟ble Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including the selection criterion as spell out in the advertisement.
- The admission of applicants at all stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any time before or after the interview, it is found that an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice.
- No candidate is allowed in the examination centers with mobile & other baggage material.