High Court Patna recruitment 2016-17 notification 19 Various Posts: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to existing 19 vacant posts of Computer Operator-cum-Typist, on probation in the ministerial establishment of Patna High Court, Patna as per details below.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2016
High Court Patna Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||High Court Patna|
|Name of Post||Computer Operator-cum-Typist|
|No of Post||19 Posts|
|Last date to apply||4th November 2016|
|Job Location||Patna (Bihar)|
High Court Patna free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Computer Operator-cum-Typist
- Total no. of Posts:- 19 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate from any university. Diploma /Certificate course of at least six months in Computer application from an institution recognized by the Government.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to BC & EBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test & Typist Test.
For General, BC & EBC Category: 500/-
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 200/-
Application fee through Online.
How to apply online for High Court Patna exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in from 18th October 2016 to 4th November 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 18th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 4th November 2016
- Candidates in Govt. /Public Undertaking Service and those working in the Courts subordinate to the Patna High Court or placed on deputation must take prior permission of the employer before filling in online application form. Such candidates are advised to preserve the permission letter obtained from their employer to produce the same whenever required/requisitioned.
- In case, it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature/ selection is liable to be cancelled.