HPPSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Naib Tehsildar, ‘A’ Class, Class-II (Gazetted) (on regular basis) in the Department of Revenue, Himachal Pradesh. Apply before 18th January 2017.
HPPSC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Naib Tehsildar|
|No of Post||20 posts|
|Last date to apply||18th January 2017|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Name of Post:- Naib Tehsildar
- Total no. of Posts:-20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate from a recognized University. Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh & suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening Test, Examination, Interview and Personality Test.
- For General Category candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Categories candidates of HP State: Rs.100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen Category candidates of HP State:- Nil
Candidates pay application fee through ‘e-Challan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an ‘e-Challan’ generated through the website of the Commission.
How to apply online for HPPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 18.01.2017.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 18.01.2017
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 18th January, 2017.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against the post(s) in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for the concerned post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- In service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.