HPPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 176 Various Vacancies : Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different departments of Himachal Pradesh Government through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 26th September, 2016 till 11:59P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Last Date:- 26th September 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant District Attorney
- Total no. of Posts:- 27 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Professional degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Name of Post:- Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 118 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 19125/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less then five years duration from a recognized Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government/ CCIM.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Screening Test/Examination & Viva-voce.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General/ Unreserved Category have to pay Rs.400/- and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/OBC of HP through e-Challan or ‘e-Payment’.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may online through website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 26th September 2016.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for a particular post. Incase, a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to any candidate applying for/ appearing for the examination, his/her application(s) will be liable to be rejected.
- Casual/ adhoc / daily rated/ work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer.
- In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Head of Departments / Employer for issuing NOC. Any candidates, who are in regular Government Service or Government owned Industrial service, will not be interviewed unless he/she produces NOC from the concerned employer.
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application; comes to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated.
- The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of screening test/ examination for which they are admitted by the Commission, viz., written examination and interview/ Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the concerned examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- The centres of holding the examination(s) are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot the examination centre(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate when circumstances so warrant.