HPPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 632 posts: HPPSC Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission application for the 632 posts of Post Graduate Teachers, Class-III (Infromatics Practices) on contract basis in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh.
Advertisement Number:- 12/2016
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Post Graduate Teachers (Infromatics Practices)|
|No of Post||632 posts|
|Last date to apply||13th October 2016|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Post Graduate Teachers (Infromatics Practices)
- Total no. of Posts:-632 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.E. or B. Tech. (any Stream) from a recognized University / Institute and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications from a recognized University/ Institute or M. Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute or Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Physics from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening Test/Examination & Viva-voce.
- For General / Unreserved Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/General BPL of HP Categories candidates: Rs.100/-
Candidates through the application fee e-challan or e-Payment.
How to apply online for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 13.10.2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 13.10.2016
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 28th September, 2016.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts.
- In service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|