HPPSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission hiring for the 50 posts of Medical Officer (General Wing), Class-I (Gazetted) on regular basis. Apply before 24th January 2017.
HPPSC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No of Post||50 posts|
|Last date to apply||24th January 2017|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Name of Post:- Medical Officer (General Wing)
- Total no. of Posts:-50 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years As on 24.01.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening Test, Examination, Interview and Personality Test.
- For General / Unreserved Category candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Categories candidates of HP State: Rs.100/-
Candidates pay application fee through e-Challan or e-Payment.
How to apply online for HPPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 24.01.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 24.01.2017