HPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 246 posts: The Commission invites online applications for recruitment to 246 temporary posts of Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II) in Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department, Haryana.
Job Location:- Gurgaon (Haryana)
Last Date:- 26th August 2016
Name of Post:- Veterinary Surgeon
- Total no. of Posts:-246 Posts
- Age Limit:- 22 to 44 years as on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institute. Adequate knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit. Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India or Indian Veterinary Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- 05 years for SC Category of Haryana
- 10 years for physically handicapped candidates of Haryana
Application Fee:- For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana. For Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States. Rs. 500/- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all states. Rs. 125/- For Male candidates of SC/BC/EBP (Gen.) / ESM categories of Haryana only. Rs. 125/- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only No fee. Candidates are advised to take print out of the application form and fee Challan and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling online application and Challan generation before 16.12.2015 (Closing date).
How to apply:- Detailed instructions for filling the online application form and deposition of fee are available on the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in for any Guidance /Information/Clarification regarding the online filling of the form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The eligibility of the candidate with regard to the qualifications and experience will be determined as on or before the 16.12.2015 (Closing date) and the age will be determined as on 01.07.2015.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
- If suitable ESM category candidates are not available only then dependents of ESM will be considered against the posts reserved for ESM.
- 2% reservation will be available to Freedom Fighters and their children/ grand children. This reservation will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable Ex-Servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-Servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters/their children/grand children will remain limited to 2% only. This benefit will be available to all grand children i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters (paternal as well as maternal) of the Freedom Fighters.
- Incomplete Application Form will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- The candidates of reserved categories who are applying for the above post of unreserved category should fulfill all the eligibility condition i.e. age & qualification as meant for unreserved category except fees.
- In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be:- e) a citizen of India, or f) a subject of Nepal, or g) a subject of Bhutan, or h) A person of India origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or any of the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia or Malwa, Zaire or Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India: Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
- The candidates are at liberty to make any correspondence, if they so desire, with the Commission through online mode only.
- Experience wherever prescribed acquired after the acquisition of requisite minimum qualifications will only be taken into account except where otherwise provided
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|