HPSEB recruitment 677 Junior T Mate posts August 2014 : Applications on the prescribed Proforma in sealed covers are invited for filling up of 677 Posts of Junior T-Mate in the pay band of 4900 -10680 + 1300 GP on contract basis (Contractual emoluments Rs. 6200 per month) under the Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd strictly as per R&P rules.
Name of Post:- Junior T Mate
Eligibility:- Matric, ITI
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 4900 - 10680/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Personal Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 677 Posts
Age Limit:- The applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-Servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provision of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
Qualification:- candidates must passed in Matric, Possess ITI certificate in wireman / Electrician Trade and should be a bonafide Himachali.
Application Fee:- The fee is Rs. 100/-for General Category Candidates and Rs. SO/-for reserved categories. The fee is to be paid either through Bank Draft or through Indian Postal orders which shall be in favour of "Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBl, Vidyut Bhawan, Shim la 171004.
How to apply:- The desirous applicants can submit their application at anyone of the following 3 offices, either personally or through mail, on or before 19/08/2014 (till 5 pm). However, for the candidates residing in lahaul & Spiti Distt, Kinnaur DisH, Pangi & Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba Distt and Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla Distt of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipts of application is 4/09/2014 (till 5 pm): Chief Engineer (Operations) North Zone HPSEB ltd., Dharamsala, District Kangra Himachal Pradesh, Pin -176215, Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi Himachal Pradesh, Pin -175001, Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone, HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla Himachal Pradesh, Pin-171004.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate must apply on the prescribed Application form.
- Only one Application may be sent in one envelope.
- The Application form shou'ld be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with blue/black ink ball pOint pen.
- The candidate must fulfil all the required essential educational and other qualifications on the last date fixed for the receipt of application form.
- The candidate shall write his/her name as per the matriculation certificate in the relevant column of the application form.
- Incomplete application forms e. g. declaration not signed, without photo and columns not filled in, Bank Draft / IPO not attached or applications received after the due date shall be rejected straight way without assigning any reason.
- In-service candidates shall be required to produce the N.O.C. from the concerned department at the time of personal interview. They should send their original applications direct to aforementioned offices under intimation to their controlling officer.
- The Candidates selected for appointment to the post of Jr. T-Mate on Contract basis will have to execute a contract with the concerned appointing authority as per the provisions of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules of the post.
- Candidates claiming fee concession should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of application & the copy of the certificate is required at the time of interview, failing which the candidature is liable to be cancelled at the interview stage.
- No change of category shall be allowed after last date of receipt of application forms i.e. from SC to OBC/ST etc. vice versa.
- Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters are not entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter Sub-category. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over their Grand Children.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis.
- The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN/EX-SERVICEMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports and GoHP.
- Number of post(s) are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- Only Himachali candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for the posts reserved for respective categories.
- The validity of IRDP/BPl certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce OBC certificate, which should not be more than two years old at the time of last date fixed for receipt of applications and interview, along with latest affidavit duly attested by the authority authorized under the Indian Oath Act stating that his/her status as OBC has not changed and that they are not excluded from the category of OBC on account of being covered under creamy layer. Such certificate should be based on the lineage of parental family. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- For further details candidates may contact the concerned % Chief Engineer (Operation) on following Telephone numbers:
- Chief Engineer (Operations) North Zone, Dharamsala: 01892-224907
- Chief Engineer (Operations) Cental Zone, Mandi: 01905-223017
- Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone, Shimla: 0177-2801745
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|