HPSEBL recruitment 2017 Notification
Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited, Shimla has issued notification for the post of 10 Junior Helper (Power House) (Hydro Mechanical) Vacancies on contractual basis.
HPSEBL hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Junior Helper|
|No of Post||100 Posts|
|Last date to apply||20th January 2017|
|Job Location||Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)|
Name of Post:- Junior Helper (Power House) (Hydro Mechanical)
- Total no. of Posts:- 100 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess Matric.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Personal Interview purety on merit basis.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 05 Years
For General Category: 100/-
For Other Categories candidates: 50/-
Application fee through Bank Draft or through Indian Postal orders, which shall be payable in favour of ‘Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhavan, Shimla – 171004.
How to apply offline for Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all relevant document as mentioned in the notification, one passport size recent photograph (duty signed by the candidates) to the one of the three offices as mentioned in the notification either personally or through mail on or before 20th January 2017 & 4th February 2016 for remote areas.
Advertisement Number:- 3/2016
Closing / Last Date to application: 20th January 2017
Last Date to submission of application for remote areas: 20th January 2017
- The candidate must apply on the prescribed Application form.
- Only one Application should be sent in one envelope.
- The Application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with blue /black ink ball point pen.
- The candidate must fulfil all the required essential educational and other qualifications on the last date fixed for the receipt of application form.
- The candidate shall write his/her name as per the matriculation certificate in the relevant column of the application form.
- Incomplete application~ forms e. g. declaration not signed, without photo ·and columns not found in, Bank Draft / IPO not attached or applications received after the due date shall be rejected straight way without assigning any reason.
- In-service candidates shall be required to produce the N.O.C. from the concerned, department at the time of personal interview. They should send their original applications direct to aforementioned offices under intimation to their controlling officer.
- The Candidates selected for appointment to the post of Junior Helper (Power House) (Hydro Mechanical) on Contract basis will have to execute a contract with the concerned appointing authority as per the provisions of the Recruitment &Promotion Rules of the post.
- Candidates claiming fee concession should possess a valid certificate ·of the respective category as on the last date of submission of application & the copy of the certificate is required at the time of interview, failing which the candidature isc liable to be cancelled at the interview stage.
- No change of category shall be allowed after last date of receipt of application forms i.e. from SC to OBC/ST etc. vice versa.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste~ Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis.
- The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his/her claim. The validity’ of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of EX-SERVICEMAN AND SPORTS shall be as per the norms framed by GOHP.
- Number ef post(s) are tentative and may increase era decrease from time to time•
- Only Himachali candidates belonging to’ SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for the posts reserved for respective categories.
- The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidates are required to. Furnish the valid certificate i0 support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at’ the time of interview.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to. produce OBC certificate; which should net be more than two. years old at the time of last date fixed for receipt of applications and interview, along with latest affidavit duly attested by the authority ·authorized under the Indian Oath Act stating that his/her status as OBC has net changed and that they are net excluded from the category of OB~ on account of being covered under creamy layer. Such certificate should be based in the lineage of parental family. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification (s) etc. as mentioned in’ the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- For further details candidates may contact the concerned % Chief Engineer (Operation) on following Telephone numbers: 19.1·Chief Engineer (Operations) North Zone, Dharmashala: 01892-224907 19.2 Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone, Mandi: 01905-22301719.3 Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone, Shimla: 0177-2801745. This Advertisement is also available on the website of ·the Board i.e.www.hpseb.com.