HPSSSB 2014 August recruitment clerk, Steno, various posts : Himachal Pradesh Subordinate services Selection Board (HPSSSB) invited Application for the post of clerk, language Teacher, Steno Typist and Various Vacancies. Apply before 8th August 2014..
Name of Post:- Clerk, Language Teacher, Steno - Typist
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, BA, diploma
Job Location:- Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
Last Date:- 8th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Clerk:- 57 posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/-
- Qualification:- Should have passed Ten Plus Two(10+2) examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. Should also possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting on computer. Should have the knowledge of word processing in computer as prescribed by the recruiting authority.
- Desirable:- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Language Teacher:- 146 posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 3200/-
- Language Teacher:- B.A. with Hindi as an elective Subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR BA with atleast 50% marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR BA with at least 45 % marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms & Procedure Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR B.A. with at least 50 % marks with Hindi as an elective subject subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) Special Education. OR Prabhakar (Honours in Hindi) with 50% marks followed by B.A. Examination (English and one additional subject) with 50 % marks from a recognized University and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR M.A.(Hindi) with at least 50 % marks from a recognized university and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) And Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Language Teacher) duly conducted by HP Board of School Education Dharamshala. Provided that the incumbents who have already qualified the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the HP. Subordinate Services Selection Board Hamirpur shall also be eligible subject to the condition as laid down in Para-11 of the guidelines issued by the National Council for Teacher Education vide No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad, dated 11.2.2011
Steno – Typist:- 51 posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2000/-
- Steno – Typist:- Should have passed (10+2) examination or its equivalent from a Board of School Education/University recognized by the HP Govt. Should possess the following speed in Shorthand and Type writing on computers in both the language i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial recruitment.
Age Limit:- The applicant should be between 18 to 45 years as on 01-01-2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provision of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
Application Fee:- Application forms are available in all the post offices/sub post offices of Himachal Pradesh. The cost of application form is 360/- for General Category Candidates and 120/- for reserved categories.
How to apply:- Applications on the prescribed Proforma in sealed covers should send to the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 on or before 08-08-2014 However, for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kawar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications is 23.08.2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates claiming fee concession and applying on subsidized forms costing Rs. 120/- should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of application & the copy of the certificate is required at the time of interview, failing which the candidature is liable to be cancelled at the interview stage.
- No change of category shall be allowed after last date of receipt of application forms i.e. from SC to OBC/ST etc. viceversa.
- Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters are not entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter Sub category. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis.
- The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
- The Board reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants vis-a-vis vacancies & other circumstances.
- Number of post(s) is /are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of post.
- Only Himachali candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for the posts reserved for respective categories.
- The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|