HRTC recruitment 2016-17 notification 44 Junior Technical Officer Posts: Himachal Road Transport Corporation invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from desirous bonafide Himachali candidates for recruitment of 44 Junior Technical Officers (Foreman Grade-II) of the following trades on contract basis.
Advertisement Number:- VI/2016
Himachal Road Transport Corporation Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Himachal Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of Post||Junior Technical Officer|
|No of Post||44 Posts|
|Last date to apply||9th November 2016|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Himachal Road Transport Corporation free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Technical Officer (Foreman Grade-II)
- Total no. of Posts:- 44 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years as on 1st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree/Diploma from the Institute/ University duly recognized by the Govt. of H.P.in the Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ MCA/ Electronic Engineering/ Civil Engineering field.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
For General Category: 500/-
For SC/ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen Categories candidates: 250/-
Application fee through Demand Draft in Favour of Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla – 171003 Payable at Shimla.
How to apply online for Himachal Road Transport Corporation exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://hrtc.gov.in & send the printout along with attested copies of documents/ certificates in support of their eligibility in the nearest Regional Officer of Himachal Road Transport Corporation given as per notification on or before 9th November 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online & Printout: 9th November 2016
- All candidates, whether in Government service or Government owned Industrial or other similar organization or in private employment should submit their application directly to the HRTC. Persons already in regular Govt. service whether in a permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily rated/work charged employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are however, required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office./Department that they have applied for the selection.
- In service candidates may apply to the Himachal Road Transport Corporation along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Department/Employers for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the HRTC withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information/document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application, come to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated.
- The applicant shall affix his/her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form. He/she is also required to paste a similar photograph in the admit card appended in the application form.
- The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of screening test/examination for which they are admitted by the HRTC viz. Written examination and viva-voce test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidatures for the examination will be cancelled by the Himachal Road Transport Corporation.
- The Centres for holding the examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the HRTC. While every efforts will be made to allot the candidates to the Centre of their choice for examination, the HRTC may, at their discretion, allot a different Centre to a candidate when circumstances so warrant.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|