IBPS recruitment 2016-17 notification 19243 posts: IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites Online Application for CWE Clerks-VI for the post of 19243 Clerical cadre in Nationalized Bank and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in November / December 2016 & January 2017.
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 12th September 2016
Name of Post:- Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks-VI)
- Total no. of Posts:-19243 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 28 years as on 01.08.2016
- Qualification:-A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
State wise Vacancies:-
- Andaman & Nicobar:- 25 posts
- Andhra Pradesh:- 699 posts
- Arunachal Pradesh:- 13 posts
- Assam:- 389 posts
- Bihar:- 770 posts
- Chandigarh:- 88 posts
- Chhattisgarh:- 302 posts
- Dadra & Nagar haveli:- 02 posts
- Daman & Diu:- 01 posts
- Goa:- 96 posts
- Gujarat:- 769 posts
- Haryana:- 792 posts
- Himachal Pradesh:- 314 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir:- 83 posts
- Jharkhand:- 271 posts
- Karnataka:- 1467 posts
- Kerala:- 842 posts
- Lakshadweep:- 20 posts
- Madhya Pradesh:- 1059 posts
- Maharashtra:- 1343 posts
- Manipur:- 22 posts
- Meghalaya:- 23 posts
- Mizoram:- 13 posts
- Nagaland:- 12 posts
- New Delhi:- 983 posts
- Odisha:- 591 posts
- Puducherry:- 09 posts
- Punjab:- 1335 posts
- Rajasthan:- 975 posts
- Sikkim:- 15 posts
- Tamil Nadu:- 1032 posts
- Telangana:- 546 posts
- Tripura:- 50 posts
- Uttar Pradesh:- 2612 posts
- Uttarakhand:- 330 posts
- West Bengal:- 1350 posts
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016.
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main). No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by candidates before or after the online examinations (Preliminary & Main).
(2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the preliminary examination/ shortlisting for main examination/ admission to the main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CWE Clerks-VI will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating Organisation take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
(5) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CWE Clerks-VI). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
(6) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
(7) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(8) The candidate should indicate in the online application the State to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
(9) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
(10) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary & Main) will not be entertained.
(11) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
(12) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on IBPS website shall prevail.
(13) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisation in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(14) A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
(15) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a reexam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(16) Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
(17) Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. Decision of Participating Organisation to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisation only.
(18) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
(19) Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE Clerks-VI. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
(20) Order of preference for Participating Organisation has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.