ICAR recruitment 2016-17 notification: Indian Council of Agricultural Research invites Application for the post of Young Professional II. Walk-in-Interview 17th October 2016.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research|
|Name of Post||Young Professional II|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||17th October 2016 at 11:00 AM|
|Job Location||Pakyong (Sikkim)|
Indian Council of Agricultural Research free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Young Professional II
- Total no. of Posts:-00000 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Sc in (Agriculture) / Plant Science with 4/5 years B.Sc.
How to apply for Indian Council of Agricultural Research exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with Bio-data Original & Attested copies of certificates at the time of Interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17th October 2016 at 11:00 AM
Venue of Interview: National Research Center for Orchids (ICAR), Pakyong – 737106, Sikkim.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The above mentioned position is purely on contractual basis. There is no provision of re-employment after expiry of contract period. The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute.
- One set attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph.
- No Objection Certificate from his/her employer, if presently employed, and experience certificate in original
- No TA,DA will paid for attending the interview. Pakyong is situates 32 km away from Gangtok and taxis are regularly available from taxi stand, Gangtok.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|