IIAP Bangalore recruitment 2016-17 notification : IIAP Indian Institute of Astrophysics invites application for the post of Engineer Trainee. Walk-in-Interview 15 September 2016.
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Date of Interview:- 15th September 2016 at 09:00 AM
Name of Post:- Engineer Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University / Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade (full time course).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with original certificates related to their qualification and experience and also set of self certified Xerox copies at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Institute Campus, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The appointment is purely on temporary/contract basis and does not entitle any privileges or benefits of regular employment.
2) The tenure of appointment is initially for a period of two years and extendable by one more years subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the project.
3) The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the date of walk-in interview.
4) Age relaxation is permissible to SC, ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidates as notified by Govt. of India from time to time.
5) The Institute reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6) No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview / appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|