IIAP recruitment 2017 Notification
Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer-II (Software), Project Engineer-I (Electronics) vacancies on contract basis. Apply online before 23rd January 2017.
IIAP hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Project Engineer|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd January 2017|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
Name of Post:- Project Engineer-II (Software)
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University/Institution with relevant experience.
Name of Post:- Project Engineer-I (Electronics)
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed B.E/B.Tech in Electronics or equivalent with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University/Institution with relevant experience.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to apply online for Indian Institute of Astrophysics Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iiap.res.in on or before 23rd January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- IIA/16/2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 23rd January 2017
IIAP Bangalore recruitment Engineer Trainee Posts
IIAP Indian Institute of Astrophysics invites application for the post of Engineer Trainee. Walk-in-Interview 15 September 2016.
IIAP hiring 2016-17 Details:
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Date of Interview:- 15th September 2016 at 09:00 AM
Name of Post:- Engineer Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University / Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade (full time course).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with original certificates related to their qualification and experience and also set of self certified Xerox copies at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Institute Campus, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The appointment is purely on temporary/contract basis and does not entitle any privileges or benefits of regular employment.
2) The tenure of appointment is initially for a period of two years and extendable by one more years subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the project.
3) The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the date of walk-in interview.
4) Age relaxation is permissible to SC, ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidates as notified by Govt. of India from time to time.
5) The Institute reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6) No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview / appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.