IIM Ranchi recruitment 2016-17 notification Placement Head Posts: Indian Institute of Management invites application for the post of Placement Head.
Indian Institute of Management Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management|
|Name of Post||Placement Head|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||19th October 2016|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
Indian Institute of Management free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Placement Head
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 to 50 years
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates should have MBA and Higher qualification in Management with relevant experience.
For General Category: 500/-
For SC/ST Categories candidates: Exempted from the application fee
Application fee through NEFT in the Account No. 115001000244 of IIM, Ranchi.
How to apply online for Indian Institute of Management exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://iimranchi.ac.in on or before 19th October 2016 and printout of the application along with Updated Resume & Certificates of education qualification send to Administrative Officer-Personnel, I.I.M Ranchi Suchna Bhawan, Meur’s Road, Audrey House Campus, Ranchi – 834008 On or before 26th October 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 19th October 2016
Last Date for submission of hard copy: 26th October 2016
- The above positions require a near 24x7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- Those who are in regular service in Government / Public Sector Establishments / Autonomous Institutions will be required to produce a No Objection Certificate, if called for interview.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill the advertised position without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to limit the total number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications / eligibility and experience will not confer any righto the candidates for being called for interview or / and for his / her selection.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Selected applicants will be required to join the Institute immediately.
- No TA / DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates to attend for interview process.
- Applicants are required to bring all Original Certificates of their Academic and Professional Qualifications and Work Experience for verification on the date of interview. Applicants are also required to bring their Salary Slip at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for shortlisting the candidates.
- Relevant experience is required to be filled only under column of experience.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any application / candidature at any stage of the recruitment process without assigning any reason(s).
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment and at any time during the tenure of service. In case it is found at any time that any of the documents submitted by the candidate are falsified or tampered or the candidate has doubtful antecedents / background and has suppressed the said information, then his / her services can be terminated.
- Canvassing in any form will be result in disqualification.
- For Prescribed Application Format please click in http://www.iimranchi.ac.in/careers/nonteaching
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|