IIT recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 Posts : Indian Institute of Technology invites application for the post of 03 Library Trainee on temporary basis.
Job Location:- Mandi (Himachal Pradesh)
Last Date:- 14th September 2016
Name of Post:- Library Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)from an affiliated university/institute with at least 55%marks or equivalent, obtained after graduation.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to Naresh Singh Bhandari, Dy. Librarian, IIT Mandi, Central Library, Academic Block, Near Bus Stant Mandi, Mandi (HP) or Submit scanned copies of application & relevant documents by e-mail email@example.com on or before 14th September 2016.
- The position is tenable at IIT Mandi at Kamand, Distt. Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
- The post listed above is an Adhoc (purely temporary) position on contract basis fora year.
- The post is open to eligible persons from all caste and categories to apply.
- The applicants must clearly specify the name of the post on envelop.
- Institute reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/or interviews. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding the conduct and result of test/or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
- The last date for submission of duly completed applications along with attested copy of certificates in the Institute will be 14.09.2016, thereafter no applications will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications/without relevant supporting enclosures/ attachments will be out rightly rejected. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidates possessing the essential qualifications may submit their application along with testimonials; and latest passport size photograph to Naresh Singh Bhandari, Dy. Librarian, IIT Mandi, Central Library, Academic Block, Near Bus Stand Mandi, Mandi (HP). The envelope should be Superscribed as “Application for the post of Library Trainee”. The application received after the due date shall not be considered.
- The complete application as desired can also be submitted in softcopy along with scans of testimonials can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and having “Application for the post of Library Trainee” as subject of the email. Softcopy of application without scans of testimonials shall not be considered.
- The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct or not conduct written test for the post, in case the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fixa criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for written test/interview (b) not to fill the advertised position.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the written test/Interview.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|