IIT recruitment 2016-17 notification Project Investigator Posts: Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below.
Advertisement Number:- IITJ/R&D/2016-17/99
Indian Institute of Technology Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of Post||Project Investigator|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||26th October 2016|
|Job Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
Indian Institute of Technology free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Project Investigator
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc Degree in Physics and valid GATE/NET Score.
How to apply online for Indian Institute of Technology exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitj.ac.in on or before 26th October 2016. After applying online candidates may send Hard copy of online application along with all relevant documents to Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3011, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan on or before 31st October 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 26th October 2016
Last Date to Hard copy of online application: 31st October 2016
- The post (s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extended up to 01 Year based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
- Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Postal delay will not be entertained.