Indian Air Force recruitment 2016-17 notification : Indian Air Force invites unmarried male citizens to join as an Group X (Technical) Trades and Group Y (Non-Technical except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF (S) & Musician) Trades.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Name of Post:- Airman Group X (Technical) Trades and Group Y
- Total no. of Posts:-Not Specified
- Age Limit:- Candidates born between 07 July 1997 and 20 December 2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11400/- Per Month
- For Group X (Technical):- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as shown below, from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in overall aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- For Group Y:- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Selection Procedure:- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Adaptability Test & Physical Test.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the IAF website www.airmenselection.gov.in from 15.09.2016 to 29.09.2016.
(a) Candidates must indicate three choices of examination centre in order of preference. However, Central Airmen Selection Board reserves the right to allot any centre other than those mentioned in the application.
(b) REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE OR DATE OF SELECTION TEST WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
(c) Candidates not reporting for the test on due date and time will not be accommodated on other dates/shifts.
(d) Duplicate / Incomplete / erroneously filled applications will be rejected.
(e) Candidates should be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests under their own arrangement. No TA/DA will be admissible.
(f) In case a candidate clears the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
(g) Candidate should submit only one application in response to this advertisement.
(h) Candidature of candidates who submit MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION, with different registration numbers for Group ‘X’, Group ‘Y’ or both, WILL BE REJECTED.
Examination Centres. (a) Ambala (b) New Delhi (c) Kanpur (d) Barrackpore (Kolkata) (e) Jodhpur (f) Mumbai (g) Bengaluru (h) Tambaram (Chennai) (j) Bhubaneswar (k) Bihta (Patna) (l) Guwahati (m) Secunderabad (n) Kochi (o) Bhopal
Note. President, CASB reserves the right to activate or not to activate any of the above examination centres or to activate any other center.
CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD WILL NOT (R) WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY QUERY ON APPLICATIONS.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|