Indian Bank recruitment 2016-17 notification 324 posts: Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Indian Bank Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|No of Post||324 posts|
|Last date to apply||22nd December 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Indian Bank free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Probationary Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-324 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 28 years As on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category candidates: Rs.100/-
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.600/-
Candidates pay application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing necessary information.
How to apply online for Indian Bank exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.indianbank.co.in from 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 06.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 22.12.2016
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
Date of Online Examination (Preliminary): 22.01.2017
- Candidates should select the ―Career‖ tab in Bank’s website www.indianbank.co.in and will be routed to a page where he/she can open the link ―PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18‖ and click on ―APPLY ONLINE FOR PO-ONBOARDING‖.
- Candidates should click on ―NEW REGISTRATION‖ tab to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure).
- The name of the candidate or his /her father/ spouse etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/ other documents. Variation if any with the originals cannot be corrected later and will also disqualify the candidature.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. For the first time when the data is entered and saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the candidate. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars till the Date of Edit/Modification of application mentioned in the advertisement. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after FINAL SUBMISSION of application.