Indian Navy recruitment 2016-17 notification 486 Posts : Integrated Headquarters, Indian Navy invites application for the post of 486 Draughtsman Grade-II (Mechanical, Construction & Electrical) (Senior Draughtsman).
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 28 days from publication of Advertisement in Employment News
Name of Post:- Draughtsman Grade-II(Senior Draughtsman)
- Total no. of Posts:-486 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-II (Mechanical):- 192 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-II (Construction):- 133 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-II (Electrical):- 161 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Matriculation or it equivalent form an recognized Institution and 2 year Diploma or Certificate in Draughtsmanship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institute.
- 05 year for SC/ST Candidates
- 03 year for OBC Candidates
- 10 year for PWD Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based Written Exam.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested envelope of size 23*13 cm with postage stamp of Rs.60/- affixed on it send to the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (Civilian Recruitment Cell), Headquarters, Southern Naval Command, Kochi-682004, Kerala on or before 28 days from the last date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|