IOCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 100 posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company with a Global ranking of 161. Mathura Refinery, the flagship refinery of IndianOil invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality.
Advisement No: MR/HR/RECT(JEA)/1/2016
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV|
|No of Post||100 posts|
|Last date to apply||22nd October 2016|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- Total no. of Posts:-100 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 26 years As on 30.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11900-32000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma Course in relevant Engineering Or BSc (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selections for engagement would be based on Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
- For General/OBC Category: Rs.150/-
- For SC/ST Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Online.
How to apply online for Indian Oil Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com from 30.09.2016 to 22.10.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 30.09.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 22.10.2016
- a) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before filling up / furnishing particulars / details / information in the online application format and its final submission.
- b) The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, post qualification experience, age etc shall be 30-09-2016
- c) Candidates are hereby informed that any Corrigendum/ Addendum etc. with regard to this advertisement will be made available on www.iocl.com only. Candidates are advised to refer to the above website periodically for updates. All future correspondence with respect to the advertised posts will be made only through www.iocl.com.
- d) Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Mathura Refinery against this notification are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- e) Candidates with Qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode shall not be considered
- f) Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/Degree examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the Online Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- g) Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as B E , B . T e c h or equivalent, M B A or equivalent or MCA or CA/CS/ICWA shall not be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during the employment, if recruited.
- h) Latest Caste certificate to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- i) For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons / sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the unreserved positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR’. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Mathura Refinery) being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- j) Reservation of vacancies for Ex-servicemen candidates shall be as per Govt. Directives issued from time to time. Ex-servicemen fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply against the above posts along with relevant service certificates, Discharge Certificate and educational qualification documents prescribed above. Exservicemen applying for the above vacancies must submit a certificate indicating the equivalence of their educational qualification to that of the educational qualification advertised at the time of document submission.
- k) Training period will not be counted towards experience. However, the period of apprenticeship training in respect of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act, 1961 / Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the relevant trade /discipline (except Fire & Safety) in any of IOCL Refineries or Industries as specified above in the Essential Qualification & Experience criteria for the relevant post shall be considered as experience. Age relaxation equivalent to the period of Apprenticeship training shall be given to Apprentices, to the extent of period of experience (as notified in the advt.). However, no additional age relaxation will be allowed on account of experience.
- l) Candidates employed in Govt. Dept’/PSUs/Autonomous bodies shall be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test and Release Order from the employer at the time of joining.
- m) The decision of the management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of the candidates and no claim will arise for employment, if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/ insufficient number of candidates.
- n) Canvassing in any form will be considered a disqualification.
- o) The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to meeting prescribed eligibility criteria as stipulated above alongwith consequent verification of certificates/ testimonials. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any factual information at any stage of recruitment process, then the candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled
- p) Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE POST ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one post/discipline will not be considered and such applications will be rejected.
- q) Candidates must ensure that the applications are complete in all respect. Incomplete application in any respect or applications received after the due date will be rejected without any notice.
- r) Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and claim for appointment by the candidate or any other person shall be entertained.
- s) Applications submitted through on-line application system only will be accepted.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|