IPPB recruitment 2016-17 notification 650 Assistant Manager Posts: India Post has received in-principle approval from RBI and approval from Cabinet for setting up India Post Payments Bank Limited. India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) invites online applications from qualified candidates who will be appointed in JMG Scale I. Candidates will be selected through as election process specified in this advertisement.
India Post Payments Bank Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|No of Post||650 Posts|
|Last date to apply||25th October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
India Post Payments Bank Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager (Territory)
- Total no. of Posts:- 650 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 30 years as on 1st September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23700 - 42020/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate from University/ Institute/ Board recognized by the Government of India or approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to Other Backward communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to Person with Disability communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
For General Category: 700/-
For SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) Categories candidates: 150/-
Application fee through payment can be made by using Debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master cards/ Maestro)/ Credit cards/ Internet banking/ IMPS/ Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply online for India Post Payments Bank Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://indiapost.gov.in from 4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 4th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 25th October 2016
Last Date for payment of application fee: 4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016
Date of online Examination (Tentative): December 2016/ January 2017
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The IPPB would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- IPPB does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of IPPB.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and / or interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post& services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the No creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for(issued within one year prior to the date of interview if called for).Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list /notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ interview advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the IPPB.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in New Delhi and courts/tribunals/forums at New Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by IPPB. IPPB would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in IPPB, his/her services are lible to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of IPPB in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to the process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IPPB in this behalf.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Delhi.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on the authorized website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with IPPB in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re exam is at the absolute discretion of IPPB. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- IPPB shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of IPPB and subject to service and conduct rules of IPPB. Decision of IPPB to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates.
- IPPB reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form
- IPPB shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IPPB and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized website for latest updates.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|