IPU recruitment 2016-17 notification 31 posts: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invites application for the 31 post of Junior Assistant, Assistant & Various Vacancies on Direct recruitment basis.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 29th August 2016
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-25 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with at least 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution Three years Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with 55% marks. Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour in English on computers.
Name of Post:- Assistant (Accounts)
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Com with at least 55% marks from a recognized University or equivalent. Two year’s experience of maintenance of commercial accounts in an equivalent status having total comparable emoluments in a University/ Govt. department/ autonomous body/ public sector undertaking/ recognized educational institution. Working knowledge of software (s) dealing with book keeping of accounts such as Tally.
Application Fee:- Application Fee General/ OBC candidates - Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates - Exempted The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Transaction/ Processing Fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
How to apply:- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application only through On-Line mode. The On-line application is available on University website www.ipu.ac.in from 27.07.2016 to 29.08.2016 up to 5.00 PM. No document in Hard copy is required to be submitted to the University. However, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of filled up downloaded Application Form, along with proof of payment of fees (Except exempted categories) and a copy of Admit Card as and when available for their record.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is an Autonomous Body under Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The employment of the University shall be governed by the rules and regulations, service conditions, as may be notified by the University from time to time.
- In addition to basic pay, employee shall be entitled to other allowances as per rules and regulations of the University.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their applications will be rejected.
- Wherever experience is prescribed as minimum eligibility condition for a post, only post qualification experience shall be counted.
- Working knowledge of latest computer applications and good communication skills are mandatory for all positions.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be necessarily called for test/ interview/ further process of recruitment.
- The On-Line Registration will be closed by 05.00 PM on 29.08.2016. The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online registration by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/ she is required to fill in the form separately through online mode only.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/ signature/ thumb impression image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/ signature/ thumb impression is not as per the University prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected, So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression. No subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Reservation for the post and Relaxation for age for the reserved category shall be provided as per the Govt. of NCT of Delhi Rules.(i) Candidates applying under any of the reserved category will be considered subject to submission of Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority at the time of verification of documents.(ii) Other Backward classes (OBCs) for the purpose of employment under the University, shall be the castes, as defined as OBCs by the OBC Commission of Delhi and notified by the Government of NCT of Delhi from time to time. The OBC candidates are required to submit their latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Govt. Notification at the time of verification of documents.(iii) .The PWD candidates with less than 40% of relevant disability shall not be considered. Physically Disability Certificate should be issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.(iv). The candidates belonging to SC/ ST and OBC are free to apply as General candidates also.
- Age criteria shall not apply in case of Departmental Candidates (GGSIPU Regular Employees) applying for Direct Recruitment
- In case a candidate choose 6th subject as additional subject in 10+2 examinations, marks will be counted as per following norms: (i) A candidate must have final Result as “Pass” in the Sr. Secondary Exam; (ii) For the purpose of calculation of percentage, 5 subjects having the highest marks shall be taken into account;
- Written Test for the post(s) Assistant (Accounts) and Jr. Assistant will be held tentatively on 25.09.2016 at the Examination Centers located at Delhi/ NCR only.
- Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card, which will be available 7 days before the scheduled date of Written Test, from GGSIP University website www.ipu.ac.in as no admit card will be sent by post.
- The candidates are advised to bring Admit Card downloaded from University website at the time of Written Test/ Skill Test and hand over the same to the Invigilator during marking their attendance, failing which their candidature/ performance in the written test/ Skill Test will not be considered.
- For Post of Assistant (Accounts): All the candidates will be called for Written Test. The syllabus of the written test shall include (i) Quantitative Aptitude; (ii) General English; (iii) General Awareness; (iv) Computer Aptitude; and (v) Accountancy & Taxation. The written test will be of 12th standard level. The candidate who will qualify/ short-listed as per the result of written test will only appear for the Interview. The list of qualified/ short-listed candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test will be uploaded on University Website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in. Those candidates who are not short listed on the basis of written test will not be considered further in the recruitment process. Final result of the candidates (who have qualified written test and subsequently appeared in the interview) will be declared after consolidation of marks of Written Test (Out of 50) and Interview (Out of 50).
- For Post of Jr. Assistant All the candidates will be called for Written Test. The syllabus of the written test shall include (i) Quantitative Aptitude; (ii) General English; (iii) General Awareness; and (iv) Computer Aptitude. The written test will be of 12th standard level. The candidate who will qualify/ short-listed as per the result of written test will only appear for the typing test for which minimum qualifying speed will be 8000 KDPH. The candidate who will qualify/ short-listed as per the result of skill test will only appear for the Interview. The list of qualified/ short-listed candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test/ skill test will be uploaded on University Website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in. Those candidates who are not short listed on the basis of written test or skill test will not be considered further in the recruitment process. Final result of the candidates (who have qualified written test and subsequently appeared for skill test & interview) will be declared after consolidation of marks of Written Test (Out of 50), Skill Test (Out of 20) and Interview (Out of 30).
- Date, Time and Venue for Interview for the post of Assistant (Accounts) and Date, Time and Venue of Skill Test & Interview for the post of Jr. Assistant will be uploaded on the University Website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit University Website for above information.
- The original certificates/ documents of successful candidates will be verified at the time of interview. On the basis of written test/ skill test, the shortlisted candidates must bring all original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. ii) 10thCertificate showing the Date of Birth. iii) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the Competent Authority. iv) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category. v) „No Objection Certificate‟ if in regular employment. vi) Experience Certificate, if any.
- Those who are in employment must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview while verification of documents, otherwise their candidature will not be considered for the post applied for.
- At any stage, if it is found that candidate don‟t fulfill the eligibility criteria, will be summarily rejected. Therefore, candidates must ensure at their end that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement for the post applied for.
- The dispute, if any, with regard to this recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi.
- No TA/DA shall be payable to applicant for any journey performed for attending the test/ interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Not interim correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the University
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|