ISRO recruitment 2016-17 notification 22 post: ISRO Indian Space Research Organisation invites application for the 22 post of Technical Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- Mahendragiri (Tamil Nadu)
Last Date:- 17th August 2016
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 17.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering.
Name of Post:- Technician
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 17.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-SSLC/SSC passed with ITI in Fitter / Electronic Mechanic / Welder Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.150/- (for the Posts of Technical Assistant & Medical Officer) & Rs.100/- for Other through Challan. Women candidates; Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://isro.gov.in/ from 05.08.2016 to 17.08.2016. Printout of Online Application along with Challan send to The Administrative Officer Recruitment Selection, ISRO Propulson Complex (IPRC), Mahandragiri Post, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu-627133 on or before 26.08.2016.
Click here to view the detailed advertisement
Click here to apply online application
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue indefinitely.
- Rounding off of marks not permitted.
- Those who possess the required qualification as on the last date of application only need to apply. Further selection process will be carried out on the basis of the information entered by the candidates in the On-line Application. Hence, any mismatch found in future at any stage of the recruitment process will summarily reject the candidature of the candidate.
- The essential qualifications for the above posts should have been acquired from a recognized State Board/University.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents in proof of the details such as qualifications, work experience, age, caste etc. furnished in their application including No-Objection certificate from current employer, in case candidate is employed, at the time of Written Test/Skill Test for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Written Test/Skill Test.
- Initially the place of posting will be in IPRC, but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres or Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- For the above posts, the Organization has a progressive HRD policy and provides an excellent growth potential through its Merit Promotion Scheme where the employees are reviewed and promoted to next grade on merit after a prescribed residency period without reference to vacancies.
- Attractive benefits such as Medical (CHSS – Contributory Health Service Scheme) for self and dependents, Subsidized Canteen, Transport in lieu of Transport Allowance, Quarters in lieu of House Rent Allowance and other social security measures are provided to ISRO employees in addition to the facilities available to other Central Government employees such as House Building Advance, Leave Travel Concession, National Pension Scheme etc. The Unit also has a well-stocked Library that provides an excellent opportunity for professional development.
- The Unit reserves the right not to fill-up any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Those intending to apply for more than one post should send separate applications for each post.
- GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE.HENCE; WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- CANVASSING in ANY FORM will be a DISQUALIFICATION.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. Any urgent queries or grievances shall be addressed to [email protected]