ITBP recruitment 2016-17 notification 104 posts: Applications (Offline mode) are invited from male & female Indian citizens (including a subject of Nepal & Bhutan) for filling up 104 vacancies to the post of Constable (GD), Group ‘C- (non-Gazetted & non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF against Sports Quota.
Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No of Post||104 posts|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Constable
- Total no. of Posts:-104 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 23 years as on 31.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 21700-69100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have matriculation or 10th From a recognized Board or university or equivalent.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC/Ex-Servicemen communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made through Physical Measurement, Written Examination, Skill Test and Medical Examination.
How to apply offline for Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, one latest passport size photograph & two self addressed envelop 9’’x4’’ with Rs.5/- Postage stamp affix on each envelop send to Deputy Inspector General, BTC, ITB Police Force, Bhanu Camp, PO-Bhanu, Distt-Panchkula (Haryana) PIN-143103 on or before 31st October 2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.10.2016