Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment 2016-17 notification: (JPSC) Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 13 Assistant Mining Officer
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Last Date:- 5th August 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant Mining Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 - 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Degree in Mining Engineering from recognized university or equivalent degree Approved from All India Council for Technical Education.
- Age Relaxation:-
- 2 years for BC-I-/BC-II
- 3 years for Female
- 5 years for ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General, BC-I & BC-II have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through Crellan, Credit Card, debit Card, Internet banking.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/ from 15th July 2016 to 5th August 2016.