Join Indian army recruitment 2016 Territorial Army Officers posts: Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Name of Post:- Territorial Army Officers
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th June 2016
Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
Qualification:- Graduate from any recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam followed by Interview.
How to apply:- All desirous civilian candidates can obtain Application Form from Employment News or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in (FREE OF COST) and send it along with self-addressed envelope (28 x12 cms) with postal stamps affixed worth Rs. 27/- and two passport size photographs (No other cost for submission) to the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters as per the choice of following examination centers. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM.
Written examination Centre with address where application to be submitted to:
- Chandigarh: PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Western Command, Building No.750, Sector-8B, Chandigarh-160 009. Ph No. 0172-2547864
- Lucknow/ Patna: PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Central Command, Lucknow (UP) – 226002. Ph No.0522-2482278
- Kolkata/ Shillong: PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Eastern Command, Fort William,Kolkata (WB) - 700021. Ph No.033-22313227
- Jaipur/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Hyderabad: PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Southern Command, Pune-411001. Ph No. 7768002503, 0202688123
- Udhampur/ Srinagar: PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K) – 182101 Ph No.01992 243592