JPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 54 Assistant Professor at www.jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.jpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 54 (fifty four) Assistant Professor vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 29th May 2017 to 19th June 2017.
JPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No of Vacancies||54|
|Official web Portal||www.jpsc.gov.in|
JPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Professor: 54 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JPSC Assistant Professor posts should have BE/ B.Tech with ME/ M.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized university with first class in BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 6000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- Assistant Professor: 24 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 2 years for OBC, 3 years for OBC (Female)
Selection Process:- JPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Professor vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Professor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking)SBI Collect.
- General/ BC-I & II: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for JPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in from 29th May 2017 to 19th June 2017 & Send the printout along with self-attested copies of all certificate send to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi – 834001 on or before 28th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 29th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 19th June 2017
Challan Payment: 21st June 2017
Last Date of Printout of Online Application: 28th June 2017
Advertisement Number:- 13/2017