JPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 24 District Sport Officer at www.jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.jpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 24 (twenty four) District Sport Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 17th May 2017 to 7th June 2017.
JPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||District Sports Officer|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Official web Portal||www.jpsc.gov.in|
JPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
District Sports Officer: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JPSC District Sports Officer job should have Graduate Degree from a recognized University with Diploma in sport from National Sport Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- District Sports Officer: 18 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 2 years for OBC, 3 years for OBC (Female)
Selection Process:- JPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for District Sports Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for District Sports Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI Collect.
- General: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for JPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in from 17th May 2017 to 7th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 17th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 7th June 2017
Challan Payment: 9th June 2017
Advertisement Number:- 12/2017