- Trained Graduate Teacher 17793 posts – 05th February 2017
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher 513 Posts – 30th December 2016
JSSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission hiring for the 17793 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 (CGTTCE-2016). Apply before 05th February 2017.
JSSC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|No of Post||17793 posts|
|Last date to apply||05th February 2017|
Name of Post:- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Total no. of Posts:-17793 Posts
- Age Limit:- As on 01.01.2016
- Unreserved / General:- 21 to 40 years
- OBC I & BC II:- 21 to 43 years
- SC / ST:- 21 to 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess Graduation with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) from any recognized Institute & B.Ed Degree from recognized Institute.
- For General / OBC Category candidates: Rs.460/-
- For SC / ST Categories candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs.125/-
Candidates pay application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
How to apply online for JSSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.jssc.in from 06.01.2017 to 05.02.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 21/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 06.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 05.02.2017
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 10.02.2017
JSSC recruitment 513 Various Vacancies
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invites application for the post of 513 Post Graduate Trained Teacher.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Post Graduate Trained Teacher|
|No of Post||513 Posts|
|Last date to apply||30th December 2016|
Name of Post:- Post Graduate Trained Teacher
- Total no. of Posts:- 513 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Physics/ History with 50% marks from recognized University and B.Ed degree from recognized institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC I & BC II communities: 03 Years
For General & OBC Category: 500/-
For Other Categories candidates: 125/-
Application fee through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card.
How to apply online for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 1st December 2016 to 30th December 2016.
Advertisement Number:- 20/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 1st December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 30th December 2016