- 2808 Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer – 15th June 2017
Trained Graduate Teacher 17793 posts – 25th April 2017
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher 513 Posts – 30th December 2016
JSSC recruitment 2017-18 Apply online for 2808 Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer & Various Vacancies at jssc.in
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission released new notification on their official website jssc.in for the recruitment of total 2808 (two thousand eight hundred and eight) jobs out of which 1539 (one thousand five hundred and thirty nine) vacancies for Panchayat Secretary, 24 (twenty four) for Stenographer & Various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 02nd May 2017 and before 15th June 2017.
JSSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||2808|
|Official web Portal||jssc.in|
JSSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Panchayat Secretary: 1539 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JSSC Panchayat Secretary job should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 Exam and Knowledge of Computer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 21700 – 50000/- Per Month
Stenographer: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JSSC Stenographer posts should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 Exam with steno speed 100 wpm and typing in Hindi 30 wpm.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 19900 – 45700/- Per Month
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on through Written Test and Typing Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer vacancies should pay the below charges through Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- General/OBC: Rs. 460/- (Rupee four hundred sixty only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five)
How to apply for JSSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.jssc.in from 02.05.2017 to 15.06.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 02.05.2017
Form Submission End Date: 15.06.2017
JSSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission hiring for the 17793 Trained Graduate Teacher through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 (CGTTCE-2016). Apply before 25th April 2017.
jssc vacancy 2017-18 Details
|Name of Post||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Total Number of vacancies||17793|
|Last date to apply||25th April 2017|
Post Name:- Trained Graduate Teacher
Total no. of Vacancies:-17793
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Aspirants should possess Graduation with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) from any recognized Institute & B.Ed Degree from recognized Institute.
- Age Limit:- Unreserved / General:- 21 to 40, OBC I & BC II:- 21 to 43, SC / ST:- 21 to 45 years As on 01.01.2016
- For General / OBC: Rs.460/-
- For SC / ST of Jharkhand State: Rs.125/-
Note: Candidates pay application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
How to apply online for JSSC Exam:- Interested and eligible Applicants may apply Online through the website www.jssc.in from 06.01.2017 to 25.04.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 21/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 06.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 25.04.2017
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 02.05.2017
JSSC recruitment 2017 notification 513 Post Graduate Trained Teacher Vacancies
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invites application for the post of 513 Post Graduate Trained Teacher.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Designation||Post Graduate Trained Teacher|
|No of Vacancies||513|
|Last date to apply||30th December 2016|
Designation:- Post Graduate Trained Teacher
- Total no. of Posts:- 513 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Aspirants should have Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Physics/ History with 50% marks from recognized University and B.Ed degree from recognized institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- ST/SC communities: 05 Years
- OBC I & BC II communities: 03 Years
- General & OBC Category: 500/-
- Other Categories candidates: 125/-
- Application fee through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card.
How to apply online for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 1st December 2016 to 30th December 2016.
Advertisement Number:- 20/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 1st December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 30th December 2016