Kandle Port Trust recruitment 2016-17 notification Hydraulic Engineer Post : The Kandla Port Trust intends to engage One No. Hydraulic Engineer on contractual basis. Applications are accordingly invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Job Location:- Gujarat
Last Date:- 7th October 2016
Name of Post:- Hydraulic Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 62 years as on 1st June 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 82500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University or M.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics).
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with photocopies of all the relevant documents & two recent passport size photograph send to the Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Port Hospital, Gopalpuri, Gandhidham – 370240, Gujarat, on or before 7th October 2016.
- The relationship between candidate and KPT will be limited to the specific conditions mentioned hereunder.
- No relation of Employer and Employee will exist during the contractual period or on account of contract term under any Statute or Rules.
- This engagement is purely on contractual basis for a period up to One year, extendable on mutual consent.
- The appointment is purely contractual and would not confer any right for claiming regular employment in KPT.
- Candidate will be paid a fixed lump sum remuneration per month during the contractual period. For engagement of less than a month, the payment will be made on pro-rata basis.
- In addition to the above, residential accommodation may be provided during the term of the contract, on payment of standard rent to be fixed by the Chairman, Kandla Port Trust.
- He is required to work within the limits of Kandla Port Trust and conveyance shall be provided during duty period.
- In addition to the normal duty timings, the selected candidate may have to attend to any duty, as may be entrusted to him by the Controlling Officer, KPT.
- Candidate will not be entitled / eligible for any type of leave during the contractual period, except weekly rest days. However, Candidate will be entitled to avail leave @ 1 day per month, subject to maximum of 12 days during the contractual period. In the event of his absence from duty on whatsoever reasons, no payment shall be made for that period.
- Any kind of criminal or civil proceedings that may arise during thecontractual period against the Candidate, the Port will not be heldresponsible.
- In the event of death of a person appointed on "Contractual Basis"while in service, the balance contractual amount due, if any, will bepaid to his/her legal heirs, and no other financial benefits shall begiven.
- Income Tax, etc. as applicable shall be deducted from theremuneration payable.
- The period of contract can be terminated at any time by giving Onemonth’s notice in advance from either side.
- If there is any dispute in relation to terms of offer and/or any issuearising out of the contract, the same shall be referred to a SoleArbitrator, who will be an employee of the Board, as may beappointed by the Chairman, KPT, whose decision shall be final,conclusive and binding in this regard.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|