Kerala PSC recruitment 2016 notification 287 various posts: Applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be the one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of photograph taken.
Name of Post:- Laboratory Assistant, Reserve Driver, Attender Grade II
Eligibility:- 12th pass, Bachelor’s Degree
Last Date:- 15th June 2016
Hiring Process:- Written / OMR Test
Name of Post:- Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 37 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 8960 - 14260/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 18 to 41 years, only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.198 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Qualification:- A pass in S.S.L.C. Examination. A pass in Laboratory Attenders Test conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Age Relaxation:- In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 (Fifty) years.
Name of Post:- Reserve Driver
- Total no. of Posts:- 35 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 3100 - 6685/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 2144 (born between 02.01.1972 and 01.01.1995) (both dates included).
- Qualification:- Pass in Standard IV Must possess a valid Motor Driving Licence with endorsement to drive Heavy Duty Vehicles and should have completed Seven (7) years after getting the driving licence with Three (3) years or more should be the period after taking Heavy Duty Vehicles Licence. Driving Licence issued after 16.01.1979 must have endorsements both for Heavy Goods and Heavy Passengers Vehicles and the application having Licence with only one endorsement will be summarily rejected. (Vide amendment No.47/78 to the Motor Vehicles Act). Candidates shall possess a current valid Driving License throughout all the stages of selection process from the last date of receipt of application.
Name of Post:- Attender Grade II
- Total no. of Posts:- 37 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 8730 - 13540/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 18-36. Candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST & Other Backward Communities)
- Qualification:- Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification. Three years’ experience in handling/dispensing homoeo medicines in a Government Homoeo Hospital/ Dispensary or in a Private Homoeo Hospital/ Dispensary run by an “ A Class” Registered Homoeo Medical practitioner. Note: KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 a (ii) is applicable for selection to this post. Certificate to be produced in proof of experience shall be in the form given below.
- Age Relaxation:- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification .
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written /OMR test.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 15th June 2016 up to 12:00 midnight.