KMRL recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 post: Kochi Metro Rail Limited invites application for the 02 posts of Dy. General Manager (Operations) on Regular / contract basis.
Advertisement Number:- KMRL/HR/20160902
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Kochi Metro Rail Limited|
|Name of Post||Dy. General Manager (Operations)|
|No of Post||02 posts|
|Last date to apply||17th October 2016|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
Kochi Metro Rail Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Dy. General Manager (Operations)
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years as on 01.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100-54500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate with Science or Engineering background.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Shortlist and Interview.
- Candidates have to pay: Rs.500/-
The candidates pay application fee through the Online.
How to apply online for Kochi Metro Rail Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.kochimetro.org on or before 17.10.2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 17.10.2016
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview.