KRCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 posts: KRCL Konkan Railway Corporation Limited invites application for the 03 posts of Project Engineer. Walk-in-Interview 21st September 2016.
Job Location:- Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
Date of Interview:- 21st September 2016 at 09:30 AM
Name of Post:- Project Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 45000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Hotel Rishi Regency Civil Lines, Jabalpur (M.P)
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
- Candidate should bring 2 character certificates from different officers i.e. Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons therefore.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
- The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own expenses, if required.
- Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
- The selected candidates should be able to join at the project site within maximum 30 days after issuing of contract Engagement letter by KRCL, otherwise it is deemed to have lapsed.