KRCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 57 Various Vacancies : Applications are invited from (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters /Grandsons / Unmarried Granddaughters only) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost, and candidates from other than land losers (GEN/OBC/SC/ST) registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka), for the following post in Mechanical department in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL).
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Name of Post:- Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot
- Total no. of Posts:- 57 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 33 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matriculation pass (or its equivalent under 10+2 system) plus ITI/ Act Apprenticeship under the apprentice Act 1961 in relevant trades OR Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering recognized by AICTE in lieu of ITI or 12th (Science) pass in regular schooling.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written test & Aptitude Test.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/-through Bank draft drawn in favour of FA&CAO/ KRCL for GEN/ OBC candidates. No examination fee for land losers and SC/ST category.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form with attested photo copies of certificates of all qualifications, including Matriculation/ SSC/ SSLC/ Degree/ Diploma/ Apprenticeship/ ITI certificate in relevant trade, Two self-attested passport size photograph and DD send to Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Nevi Mumbai – 400614 on or before 29th September 2016.
- Candidates should ensure that all documents as mentioned in the Instruction Sheet are attached with the application as incomplete Application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure to read the amended Recruitment Policy of KRCL dated 17.08.2012, available on KRCL website.
- Candidates should read job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.