KRCL recruitment 2016-17 notification : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railway, having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Applications are invited from eligible candidates as Direct Recruited Officer (DRO) for the following post on regular basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL).
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 30th September 2016
Name of Post:- Management Trainee (Legal)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 01.01.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should be a law graduate / integrated law degree from recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks and having 3 years of experience. Also having proficiency in computer usage.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Personal Interview, Medical Examination.
Application Fee:- Bank draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of FA&CAO/KRCL. The examination fee is non-refundable. NO Examination fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and Physically Challenged persons.
How to apply:- The application will be filled through online (only) from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com. The applications duly filled online and should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer(Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 on or before 30/09/2016. On submission of valid application online, the system will generate a filled application form with registration ID and same has to be printed, signed and sent along with the documents mentioned below to the above address on or before dead line. The registration ID number should be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
- A candidate should be physically and mentally fit. For being considered as physically disabled, the candidate should have disability of forty percent (40%) or more. However, such candidates shall be required to meet one or more of the following physical requirements/ abilities which may be necessary for performing the duties in the concerned post.
- Applications (online only) completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 30/09/2016 by 17.30 hrs. Applications shall not be accepted at any other offices of Konkan Railway and if handed over, will not be considered. Applications received after the given date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice. In addition, KRCL reserves the right to take any action as deemed fit.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without citing any reason.
- ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- MANAGMENT DECISION ON SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM OR ON BEHALF OF UNSUITABLE CANDIDATES.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|