krcl recruitment 2016 notification 14 posts walkins interview: Requirement of the candidates on various posts on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to NTPC project being executed by KRCL at Kudgi, Bijarpur District, Karnataka and at Gadarwara, Narsinghpur District, Madhya Pradesh. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis for Project.
Name of Post:- Project Engineer, Jr Technical assistant
Eligibility:- Graduation, Diploma
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000 and 45000/- Per Month
Interview Date:- 25th May 2016
Hiring Process:- walk In Interview
Name of Post:- Project Engineer
- Number of Post:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university.
- Experience:- Minimum 5 years’ experience in planning, Execution, Supervision and / or Quality Control Assurance for construction of civil Engineering preferably Railway and Road works in a PSU/reputed private company.
Name of Post:- Jr Technical Assistant
- Number of Post:- 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Minimum diploma in Civil from recognized University (AICTE). Higher qualification candidates can also apply but should possess the minimum experience criteria as per the notification.
- Experience:- Minimum 2 years’ experience in construction of civil Engineering works in a PSU/ reputed private company.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Walk- In – Interview.
Note:- The period of the contract will be initially for a period of two year, extendable to one year or more on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per requirement. A hike of 10% of the total remuneration is proposed for the 2nd year.
How to apply:- Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Vacancy -> Recruitment -> Current Notification. Candidates should report directly for walk in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given at the above link. Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same.
Interview Venue:- Date, time and place of walk-in interview: 25/05/2016, 09:30 hrs at “Executive Club, Konkan Rail Vihar, Sectror 40, Seawood West, Nerul, Navi Mumbai-400706”, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.
Note: No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation