KRCL recruitment 2017 notification 03 Deputy Chief Engineer Posts: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, a Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Railways, invites application from dynamic, experienced and highly motivated Executives having experience of working with organizations at mid-management level on direct recruitment /absorption on Immediate Absorption basis against the regular posts in Udhampur- Srinagar Baramulla- Rail Link Project (USBRL) in the state of Jammu & Kashmir and other working units of the KRCL as per its requirements.
Advertisement Number:- CO/P-R/07/2016
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Deputy Chief Engineer|
|No of Post||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply||5th January 2017|
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Deputy Chief Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.E (Civil) with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent.
How to apply online for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.konkanraolway.com and send hard copy of online application along with all requisite documents and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for and registration ID along with all requisite documents should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614 on or before 17.30 hours of 05/01/2017.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online / Offline: 5th January 2017
- Online filled application along with all the requisite documents as mentioned above should be sent on A4 size paper and should reach on or before last date. However, candidates submitting more than one application for the same post will be summarily rejected.
- Application not submitted the requisite documents will be summarily rejected. Candidates may keep photo copy of online filled application for future record.
- Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Management decision on selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of unsuitable candidates.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the post of Dy. Chief Engineer (Project) – 2016”with registration ID. One envelope should contain only one application.