notification : Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Name of Post:- Officer Assistant, Officer Scale
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14500 – 25700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 1126 Posts
- Officer Scale-III: 12 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 68 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 18 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 17 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 7 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 318 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 682 Posts
Qualification:- candidates should be Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ equivalent for all posts, certified associateship (CA) from institute of chartered accountant of India or MBA in finance from a recognized University / institute for treasury manager and MBA in marketing from a recognized university for post marketing officer. Must possess proficiency in local language and computer Skills.
Selection Procedure:- Based on the performance in RRBs – CWE-III conducted by IBPS in september / October 2014 and personal Interview.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com from 05.12.2014 to 22.12.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Opening date for Online Registration: 05.12.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 22.12.2014
Steps to Apply Online:-
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|