Maharashtra PWD recruitment August 2014 - 2015 : Applications were invited through advertisement published for the various post of junior Engineer, Civil Engineering Assistant and stenographer in following, apply before 21st August 2014.
Name of Post:- Junior Engineer, Civil Engineer, Assistant and Stenographer
Eligibility:- Diploma, 12th Pass
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Last Date:- 21st August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Junior Engineer:- 196 Posts
- Qualification:- Diploma in civil Engineering, DOEACC, MSCIT.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4300/-
Civil Engineer Assistant:- 45 Posts
- Qualification:- SC passed with one year Diploma in architecture or Civil or draftman, MSCIT or DOEACC.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/-
Application Fee:- Candidates have to Pay Rs. 300/- (Bank Charges Rs. 60/-) for general category and Rs. 200/- (Bank Charge Rs. 60/-) for reserved categories, fees are not applicable for Ex – servicemen. Payment should be done through Challan of state Bank of India or Candidates can pay account No. 7776900546 / 47 / 48 / 49.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates can apply their application through online www.pwdmumbaicircle.in from 8th august 2014 to 21st August 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Starting Date for Online registration: 8th August 2014 at 12:00 PM
- Last Date for online Registration: 21st August 2014 by 5:30 PM
- Last Date for Examination Fees: 22nd August 2014
- Date of Hall Ticket Distribution: From 8th September 2014 to 13th September 2014
- Date of Written Exam: 14th September 2014
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|