MAHATRANSCO recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 Chief Engineer Posts : Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company limited, a wholly owned corporate entity under the Maharashtra Government, was incorporated under the Companies Act, in June, 2005after restructuring the erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board to transmit electricity from its point of Generation to its point of Distribution. It owns and operates most of Maharashtra’s Electric Power Transmission System. MSETCL operates a transmission network of 43730 Circuit KM of transmission lines and 633 EHV Substations with 1,10,814 MVA transformation capacity. This infrastructure constitutes most of the inter regional as well as intra-regional electric power transmission system in the State. Today, MSETCL is the largest state transmission utility in the country.
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Last Date:- 20th September 2016
Name of Post:- Chief Engineer (Trans)
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 years as on 20th September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 45900-88800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology and 15 years experience in Power Sector. Out of which at least 5 years in the area of Power Transmission in Selection Posts like Executive Engineer & above out of which1 year in the position of Supdt. Engineer OR 3 years in the position of Supdt. Engineer.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Open Category candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- and Rs. 350/- for Reserved Category through Demand Draft to the “Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies in support of age, qualification, experience specifically showing data of joining and relief, posts held and original Demand draft send to The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No, C-19, 7th Floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra €, Mumbai – 400051 on or before 20th September 2016. Superscribed as “Application for the post of Chief Engineer (Trans) – Advt. No.07/2016”.
1) Before filling up the application form candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to verification and satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria as mentioned in this advertisement.
2) Candidate must be Indian Citizen.
3) Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Selection Process.
4) Call letters for calling candidates for selection process will be forwarded through e-mail only on the email ID mentioned in the application form.
5) If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or certificates/documents or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified at any stage of recruitment process and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6) It is responsibility of the candidate to submit all the required documents/certificates for proving his/her eligibility.
7) It shall be sole responsibility of the candidate to prove his/her eligibility with respect to qualification, total experience, Specific experience, etc as required for the post applied. In case the applicant failed to do so, his / her candidature/ appointment will be liable to be cancelled atany stage of recruitment, if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service.
8) If departmental candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or certificates/documents or suppresses material information, he / she will be disqualified from the recruitment process and disciplinary action will be initiated as per the rules of the company. Also, if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
9) If any departmental reserved category candidate who has entered in MSEB / MSETCL by taking the benefit of reservation earlier, he/she will have to submit the caste certificate & caste validity certificate from Competent Authority before appointment, if selected even though he/she may be applying under Open category against this advertisement.
10) The recruitment in MSETCL is done strictly as per merit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
11) This advertisement is published subject to the provisions of Maharashtra Civil Services(declaration of Small Family) Rules, 2005, prescribing declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications.
12) The candidates shall produce following certificate showing knowledge of Marathi:-Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary/School Certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language.
13) Knowledge of Marathi is desirable. The candidates selected and not possessing the knowledge of Marathi will have to pass Departmental Marathi Language Examination within period of three years from the date of joining the Company.
14) Employees working in Govt. / Semi. Govt. Undertaking will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview/joining if selected.
15) Appointment order of the selected Departmental candidates will be issued by the concern establishment section after verification of disciplinary actions and vigilance enquiries in process / contemplated and other service records. The decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and no individual representation will be entertained.
16) Company reserves the right to modify or to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
17) Any dispute pertaining to this recruitment process shall be within jurisdiction of the Mumbai Court.
18) The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|